Hello, Been lurking around here for some time and felt it was about time i start posting.

Been playing forever and consider myself a working man player. I had a nice collection of Fenders guitars many years ago but was forced to sell due to some life problems ( I am sure many of you can relate ). So I am now in the position to start collecting all over again and this time I am doing it right, buying with cash..LOL

The first of my Fender Collection is a real nice 1993 USA Fender Strat Plus.

It is 99% original and complete, but alas the Lace pickups were replaced with Texas Special a few years back, the seller has the original pickups installed into another Strat, but we made a deal they are mine the day they are removed.

The guitar will be for playing and has been well played and looked after, your normal wear & tear, Frets are in great shape and it sounds Great through my Crate Blue Voodoo 60..

Never owned a Plus before I have a few questions in regards to the hip-shot, were can I find setup info on it and is there anything I should know when I change the strings ( which will be very soon )

Thanks, hope you enjoy the pictures.