Thread: Justins_RoadRage

Threaded View

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Justins_RoadRage

Well, I guess this is what us old farts do when we get a hair in our ummm.. The story goes something like this.. My Girlfriends Son-in-law is a really nice guy.. just a good 'ole boy... well.. he was following his wife's car home last week and some dummies got along her and was harassing her.. he shouted at them from his truck.. words exchanged... he pulled out his trusty ole BB gun.. and waved it... they called the cops.. he found himself in jail and been getting ripped on pretty good... I added to it... he thought this was so funny they played it over the speakers at the bowling alley for him... Ya'll see I just got this here Telecaster and was thinking country the other nite.. and somehow this came to be... lyrics, singing, drum beat and all the guitar sounds I can be blamed for... if you like Arlo Guthrie tunes or Cash type boy named sue's you might get a kick out of this.. he did...as do others locally... in any case this is the only take Im doing.. to much time to correct things..lol

play the Lo-Fi version here... Justins_RoadRage http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...?bandID=469107

For some reason the Hi-fi version plays at half speed for me.. soundclick seems fickled on the uploads.. hmmm

Last edited by Justaguyin_nc; February 20th, 2006 at 01:39 PM.

Jimmie Vaughan Strat , Squire 51
    Epi 56 GoldTop, SX "Vintage" Jazz Bass
    Zager 50, Guild GAD30R (Excellent)
    G-Dec 3 Thirty, Valve Junior & Cab
    Crate PowerBlock, Crate V33H
    JamVox, Studio GX With Mods/Farm 2.0.