Thread: Build your own USB Guitar

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

That was a great read, he really turned a "cheap" guitar into a really player for all us "techies" out there. I am actually surprized you don't see that on more guitars now.
    I've been imitated so well I've heard people copy my mistakes.
    -- Jimi Hendrix

Musical Equipment
    1993 USA Fender Strat Plus
    200? Michael Kelly Hybrid
    2002 Gretsch G3100 Historical Series
    Crate BV60 Combo
    Boss ME-20 Multi Effect Pedal
    Recording Equipment
    Mac G5 2.3 Duo Core
    160 & 500 GB Drives
    4.5 GB Ram
    iControl (M-Audio)
    Studiophile AV40 (M-Audio)
    TonePort UX2
    Logic Studio 8

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jampy
    That was a great read, he really turned a "cheap" guitar into a really player for all us "techies" out there. I am actually surprized you don't see that on more guitars now.
    I think that most of that is because most people nowadays would rather sell their cheap guitars and buy another, or pay other people to do it for them, I'm going to start work on a flying-V guitar for one of my friends who only has a cheap epi SG to work on, and he's going to tell other people that I will be making guitars over the summer for money (what else would I do it for?)

anyways, this looks like a great mod project and would look forward to getting some cash for this sort of thing.
    "the emperor is rich, but he cannot buy another year"
    -anonymous chinese person

"the thief is sorry for being hung, not for being a thief"
    -anonymous

"We are not nationalities, we are not races, we are not political parties, we are not social classes, we are not cultures, we are not subcultures, and we are not churches, but when all things are said and done, the guns are shot, the riots have died down, one thing is true, and that should preceed all other things, we are, without division: HUMAN BEINGS, is that not good enough an excuse stop shooting people, and letting others starve to death?" -Pie_man_25