Thread: Behringer gm110

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

That is basically a clone of Tech-21 TM-10 which is my all-time favorite bedroom amp. A VERY nice amp with analog modeling; sounds more 'tubey' and convincing than any real tube amp I ever had at bedroom volumes. Should be a very nice amp.

The D/I yields a tone similar to miking a cab with a 57 - not a modeler output, so you need to adjust EQ and add FX on your DAW later on, but it's a very good D/I sound, one of the best out there with the real Tech-21 and H&K RedBox which are very similar, and Marshall now also has a very nice one like on the JVM.
    Dee

"When life's a biatch, be a horny dog"

Amps: Marshall JVM 410H w/ Plexi Cap mod, Choke Mod & Negative Feedback Removal mod, 4x12", Behringer GMX110, Amplitube 3/StealthPedal

Half a dozen custom built/bastardized guitars all with EMG's, mostly 85's, Ibanez Artwood acoustic & Yamaha SGR bass, Epiphone Prophecy SG, Vox Wah, Pitchblack tuner plus assorted pedals, rack gear etc. for home studio use.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by deeaa View Post
    That is basically a clone of Tech-21 TM-10 which is my all-time favorite bedroom amp. A VERY nice amp with analog modeling; sounds more 'tubey' and convincing than any real tube amp I ever had at bedroom volumes. Should be a very nice amp.

The D/I yields a tone similar to miking a cab with a 57 - not a modeler output, so you need to adjust EQ and add FX on your DAW later on, but it's a very good D/I sound, one of the best out there with the real Tech-21 and H&K RedBox which are very similar, and Marshall now also has a very nice one like on the JVM.
    I thought this GM110 was a clone of the TM30, not the TM10.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spudman
    Does anyone read the original post?
    Guitars: Gibson LP Studio, MIA Fender Precision, Carvin C350
    Amps: Genz Benz Shuttle 6.0 + Avatar B212 / Genzler 12-3, Acoustic B20
    Pedals: Pod HD500X, Diamond Compressor, Tech 21 VT Bass, Sonic Research Turbo Tuner