i'm not going to act like i know anything about anything, here, b/c i'm still a newbie. to the guitar in general, and especially to this forum.

i will tell you, with a house full of washburns, what i like and don't like.

Strum's EA20SDL... can't put it down. it's very easy for me to play with my bad back, as it is thinner, and extremely versatile. i love the cutaway, as a lot of my lessons are on the higher frets. does it suffer some on the acoustic side b/c of the thinness of the body? some. but i still can't put her down. literally.

my augusta? very good on the sustain and just a darned pretty guitar.

my two other favorite guitars in the house? have got to be our 12-ers. i am on a 70's hook right now, and the songs that i play just sound so much sweeter on my Storm, a J28S12DL... and Shiner's D46S12. different songs for different guitars. Storm booms. Shiner's just sounds so pretty and balanced... and they are both such beautiful guitars. my family has some home builders and woodworkers on the paternal side, and if my grandpa could see either of these guitars, he would be mesmerized.

ok, i just sounded really girly, and i pride myself on being a tomboy. [sigh] sorry 'bout that. i'm out to go play.