Assume you have absolutely no responsibilities except to practice and play guitar 4 to 5 hours a day. Every one of your other responsibilities were secondary or handled by someone else.

Given that, what time of the day do you think you would fulfill your responsibility.

For me, I think I would pick morning for at least three hours of my required time. I am much more attentive in the morning. My mind seems to be quicker. The three hours in the morning would be a practice session to take advantage of my alertness and retentive state. I would probably fill half of the morning session by jamming with other guitarists (what better way to learn). Since in this fantasy none of us work, I would probably be inviting a lot of you over to the house using my recently installed transporter.

The remaining two hours would probably be spent in the evening when I tend to be more abstract and creative. These two hours would be used to create something from the morning sessions.

Since I would have no other responsibilities I would probably often find myself going over the required hours.