Thread: Mighty Mite Tex Mex pickups?

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Glad to hear that they turned out alright for you.Also happy to see someone get some use out of them only been dragging them around for about 10 years.

Post Thanks / Like

They are definitely HOT. My Fat 50s are just the opposite -- clean and ringing for ages. So it's just a matter of deciding which way I want to go that day -- clean and chimey or hot and dirty.

Anybody want to buy a wired pickguard with pickups from an 87 Japanese Squier?

Bob
    Guitars: Jimmie Vaughan Strat, 2001 Affinity Squier Strat with 70's Japanese pickups, Affinity Squier Tele
    Amps: Fender Pro Junior w/ Ragin' Cajun speaker, Peavey Delta Blues 115
    Pedals: Ibanez TS9DX w/ Humphrey mod, Dunlop Crybaby Wah, Dano PB&J Delay, Arion Tubulator w/Indyguitarist mod, Boss CS-3, Dano Fish and Chips EQ, Boss CH-1, Dano TunaMelt Tremolo, Boss RV-3, Boss DS-1
    Strings: Darco 10's

Post Thanks / Like

We had a German guitar builder some couple years ago who exclusively built in Mighty Mit's.

Have played them a couple of times when I visitid his shop and they are great PUs.
    "A lot of people in the industry want to blame downloading for the state of the business. But I think if most music wasn't shit to begin with people wouldn't be downloading it for free," - Corey Taylor (Slipknot)