Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Through that karaoke mic....

Thread: Through that karaoke mic....

Threaded View

Post Thanks / Like

Default Through that karaoke mic....

Just fooling around with the intro to one of my favorite SRV tunes, "Tin Pan Alley". I gotta practice it some more (lots more, actually) but this at least has a better tone and feel to it, I think, than the previous couple of clips I posted here. Candid feedback welcomed, but if it's real bad, send me a PM!

Attachment 121

Oops--forgot to give the details. Recorded using my Strat, middle pup, with my AD30VT set to the Tweed 4x10 model. Gain & volume at 1 o'clock, treble at 2, middle at 12, bass at 10:30, master at 12. Some modest reverb and my Tone Driver (think of it as a multi-species Bad Monkey) on the TS-808 emulation.
    Last edited by duhvoodooman; March 16th, 2006 at 08:24 PM. Reason: I forgot some stuff!!
    DVM's Ever-Expanding Gear List:

Guitars - W-A-A-A-Y-Y too many to list. Check 'em all out HERE

Amps & Cabs - "Kap'n Kerrang-aroo" BYOC 18W TMB kit amp head; Mojave Coyote head; Fender Hot Rod Deluxe Lacquered Tweed Ltd. Ed.; Allen Sweet Spot kit amp; BYOC Tweed Royal kit amp; Epiphone Valve Jr. combo + mods; Drive 2x12 cab / Celestion G12M Greenback + G12H30; AB Custom Audio 1x12 cab / Celestion Alnico Blue

Pedals/Effects - ZILLIONS, including DVM's Home-built Pedals - See some HERE and HERE, TOO!

DVM's Gear Photos
    Visit MY WEBSITE!