View Poll Results: How many guitars do you own?

Voters
146. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 -3

37 25.34%
  • 4 - 7

62 42.47%
  • 8 - 12

24 16.44%
  • 13 - 20

12 8.22%
  • 21 or more

11 7.53%

Thread: How many guitars do you own?

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

The three in my sig, although the Squier doesn't get played a ton anymore.
    Axen: Jackson DK2M, Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster, Reverend Warhawk 390, Taylor 914ce, ESP LTD Surveyor-414
    Amphen: Jet City JCA22H and JCA12S cab, Carvin X-60 combo, Acoustic B20
    Effecten: "Thesis 96" Overdrive/Boost (aka DVM OD2), Hardwire DL-8 Digital Delay/Looper, DigiTech Polara Reverb, DigiTech EX-7 Expression Factory and CF-7 Chorus Factory, Danelectro CF-1 Cool Cat Fuzz
    "I wish Imagine Dragons would be stuck in an Arcade Fire for an entire Vampire Weekend."--Brian Posehn

Post Thanks / Like

5 per my sig. 2 'lectric, 2 'coustic and one bass.

Coming soon to a household near me: something strat-o-spheric and some kinda solid bucking LP clone. And something P90'd. And something like a sweet Nashville Power Tele would be cool. I haven't had a 12-string in a while either. Maybe a resonator guitar, and another solid body bucker I can leave in open G and slide off some Reverend Billy F.

I beg you. Please don't start an amp thread. : I have a new mortgage and kids orthodontics to pay off, not to mention numerous Xmas credit card bills.

:

Trev
    Electrics: Hagstrom Ultra Swede (Gold Eagle Burst) Gretsch 5120 Electromatic (Orange) Custom Nashville Blackout Telecaster (Black, Stat mid/neck p'ups; Lil Puncher (Modern Vintage) bridge p'up; Wilkinson Compensated Bridge w/ 3 brass saddles, Warmoth Vintage Modern Birdseye Maple Neck) Fender MIM Stratocaster (Blue Agave, Rosewood Fretboard, Fender Tex-Mex p'ups; GFS Trem/Block Kit) Highland Spitfire (semi-hollow, flame maple top w/ bubinga inlay)
    Acoustics:Washburn D10CEQSB, Yamaha FG160E
    Bass: Westone Spectrum ST, Warwick Rockbass Corvette Basic Active
    Amps: Vox NT15H/V112NT Night Train, Peavey Bandit 112, Hartke HyDrive 210C Bass Amp, Vox DA5

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by t_ross33
    5 per my sig. 2 'lectric, 2 'coustic and one bass.

Coming soon to a household near me: something strat-o-spheric and some kinda solid bucking LP clone. And something P90'd. And something like a sweet Nashville Power Tele would be cool. I haven't had a 12-string in a while either. Maybe a resonator guitar, and another solid body bucker I can leave in open G ....
    Trev
    UPDATE: add one MIM Strat and one Gretsch 5120 to the herd. I DID mod my tele with a P90, so that sorta counts... have to work on the rest of that list
    Electrics: Hagstrom Ultra Swede (Gold Eagle Burst) Gretsch 5120 Electromatic (Orange) Custom Nashville Blackout Telecaster (Black, Stat mid/neck p'ups; Lil Puncher (Modern Vintage) bridge p'up; Wilkinson Compensated Bridge w/ 3 brass saddles, Warmoth Vintage Modern Birdseye Maple Neck) Fender MIM Stratocaster (Blue Agave, Rosewood Fretboard, Fender Tex-Mex p'ups; GFS Trem/Block Kit) Highland Spitfire (semi-hollow, flame maple top w/ bubinga inlay)
    Acoustics:Washburn D10CEQSB, Yamaha FG160E
    Bass: Westone Spectrum ST, Warwick Rockbass Corvette Basic Active
    Amps: Vox NT15H/V112NT Night Train, Peavey Bandit 112, Hartke HyDrive 210C Bass Amp, Vox DA5

Post Thanks / Like

I have 7.

2 Ibanez, 1 squier, 1 epiphone, 2 Acoustics & 1 Bass.

Spud, your either single or have a VERY VERY understanding partner.

Everytime I even look at another guitar, my girlfriend gets the shits

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by king_petrucci
    I have 7.

Spud, your either single or have a VERY VERY understanding partner.

Everytime I even look at another guitar, my girlfriend gets the shits
    Mrs. Spud is a rock and roll princess so we have no issues regarding gear and a lot of my collection was there before getting hitched. At least half was.

If your girlfriend complains - get another girlfriend. It's your life and you should be able to do what makes you happy as long as it isn't destructive. Guitars are good for lowering blood pressure - in the player.

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Spudman
    If your girlfriend complains - get another girlfriend.
    Or just keep half your gear at the office like I do, and she'll never be sure just how much you have.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Krashpad
    Or just keep half your gear at the office like I do, and she'll never be sure just how much you have.
    I like the cut of your jib.

Im only on 2 guitars and 2 amps now, and Im already getting the "why do you need 2 of each" line of questioning.

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by ShootTheGlass
    I like the cut of your jib.

Im only on 2 guitars and 2 amps now, and Im already getting the "why do you need 2 of each" line of questioning.
    Sounds like time to retaliate with the "How many pairs of shoes do you have?" defense.

She can only wear one pair at a time, after all.

Post Thanks / Like

Thats true, and if she tries to come back with a "can you play two guitars at once?" its time to wheel out the Michael Angelo Batio vids!

Post Thanks / Like

22 : And I only play three or four of them.

Sprinter
    GUITARS: 17 G&L's / '78 Gibson, Les Paul Deluxe / '79 Dean, E'Lite / '92 Hamer, Special / '93 Hamer, Special / '96 Hamer Eclipse

AMPS: '56 Fender, Princeton / '64 Ampeg, R-12 R / '08 Rivera, Venus 3