Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
I washed up on this shore too!

Thread: I washed up on this shore too!

Threaded View

Post Thanks / Like

Default I washed up on this shore too!

Things were gettin' pretty stale over there in Washburn land, then I got an invite to come over here and it feels like a reunion of sorts.

I'm an old retired fart and I've been playin' guitar for most of my life, 'course I haven't gotten much better at it for most of my life either, but the important thing is that it gives me a great deal of pleasure; when nothing else seems to work for me, my old constant companion is still there.

My second love is photography, well actually, music & photography have equal billing and there are peaks & valleys with both.

I live in a photographers paradise on the northern Oregon coast, I just love it here! I was so lucky to have a friend come along who had a piece of property to sell me, it's very modest, an old single-wide mobile home, but it's cozy and it's just perfect for an old single guy, with a bunch of cameras and guitars and a few songs inside.

Anyway, that's me in a nutshell, glad I made it here.

Oh, my guitars:

Antique Washburn Parlor (circa 1925)
    Yamaha classical
    Ovation 1983 Collector's Series
    Martin OM-21
    Epiphone Masterbuilt EN-546CE
    And if it ever gets here, a Hagstrom Viking electric
    Last edited by Lunaray; February 20th, 2008 at 11:38 PM.
    Ray
    www.southforkmtnmusic.com

"I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere, than in any city on earth" - Steve McQueen