Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Vintage MIJ Washburns - Mid-'70s to Mid-'80s

Thread: Vintage MIJ Washburns - Mid-'70s to Mid-'80s

Threaded View

Post Thanks / Like

Default Vintage MIJ Washburns - Mid-'70s to Mid-'80s

There is an older serie, known to me as the Beckmen imports. Pike and JimSmithSr have some nice ones. I hope they'll start a thread on them as they are gorgeous.

This serie, also with Martinesque headstock, was crafted by Yamaki and was most likely produced until 82. (I found the thread on what everyone thinks of as vintage... It's clear that for some these are older rather than vintage Washburns)

The one I have is called the D-62. It's a classic looking solid spruce/rosewood Dreadnaught with slightly rounded shoulders. Mine is a '78.

If anybody wants to post some pics of other guitars from the same serie here, please do.

I'll start a separate thread on the triangular head serie.
    Last edited by spt; February 25th, 2008 at 05:16 PM. Reason: More precise info provided by Pike