My 1973 Léro Model 58 Dreadnought. It's a Korean guitar - I got it at a small music store in the East Village in NYC. I think I paid $150 for it new. It still sounds very nice - even though it has not had that much playing during it's 35 years of it's life. I first learned on it, many friends played it more than me in my different apartments in the East Village or the West Village. It even was used as an emergency replacement for a friends guitar so he could perform at coffee houses and bars back in the 70s. His was stolen - he made some money over months of time - bought a new guitar and returned it to me.

It needs some work now - the bushing for the B-string tuner is missing - how I don't know! It's been sitting in my house in Vermont for the last few years in the basement - but it's not warped or beaten up - just well worn. I gave it a really good cleaning and polishing not too long ago. I put a set of D'Addario EJ16s (12-53) on it. It's now in my bedroom studio and I play it now and again.

Gil