Thought I'd tack a bit on to this sticky. Tunghaichuan recently bought a BYOC Triboost pedal (a very cool kit, BTW--see THIS thread) and asked me if I would handle the painting & decaling for him. In return, he was nice enough to agree to send me some preamp tubes from his stockpile for my services. How could I refuse???

Anyway, he specified the color scheme, font, and basic design idea. He's opted for a nice clean, simple layout that I think is quite elegant. So I'll post some "progress pics" as I proceed on this. The pedal enclosure should arrive shortly, but since I already built one of these of my own, I already had the pedal finishing template laid out. So after a few minutes of graphics work, here is the mockup of what the finished pedal will look like, along with a preliminary decal graphic. This will need to be printed to scale and the layout confirmed against the actual enclosure (variations in drilling can screw up the layout in a hurry!), but this gives me a leg up on the work before the box arrives. Here are the two graphics: