Thread: MY D'Aquisto Centura

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by luvmyshiner
    And the Centura will be waiting for me to fix when we get home tomorrow, so it's all good.
    so you got yourself a roll of duct tape then i hope... :

Quote Originally Posted by luvmyshiner
    then we'll be cracking open a new bottle of Rowan's Creek Kentucky bourbon! Life is good in Houston, Texas.:
    cheers!! -----> \_/ \_/ \_/ \_/ <----- drinks for everybody!

ww
    Quote Originally Posted by just strum
    For the record, my annoyance with Warren has a lot to do with the hissing noises he makes.
    Guitars: Gibson 1998 Les Paul Special : Peavey Predator (Early 90's Fat Strat Copy) : Ibanez GAX30TR
    Brownsville Reso - 101 Electric Reso : Fender GDO-300 Maple Quilt Top Acoustic

Amps: Fender Super Champ XD

Effects: Digitech RP250 Modeling Guitar Processor : DVM "Phased and Confused" Script Phaser Clone : Digitech Bad Monkey
    Danelectro Cool Cat Chorus : Behringer Distortion Modeler : Ernie Ball Volume Pedal : Dunlop Cry Baby Wah

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats on the guit Shiner, I know you've wanted one of these for a very long time. I can't believe the luck you have with UPS. Oh well, bring it to Pearl so we can check it out.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by warren0728
    so you got yourself a roll of duct tape then i hope... :

cheers!! -----> \_/ \_/ \_/ \_/ <----- drinks for everybody!

ww
    Got a couple of rolls Warren, just in case.: But I think I'll wait till tomorrow when I'm not drinkin' to get started.

Quote Originally Posted by strumsalot
    Congrats on the guit Shiner, I know you've wanted one of these for a very long time. I can't believe the luck you have with UPS. Oh well, bring it to Pearl so we can check it out.
    Will do Chad. I'll have her as good as new by next weekend.
    Guitars and other stringed instruments: Washburn D10S, Washburn EA52SWCE, Washburn Cumberland J28SDL, Washburn D46S12, D'Aquisto Centura, Rover RM-50B Mando

Amps and Cabs: Behringer AT108, Firefly Tube Amph, Blackheart Little Giant BH5H, Shiner's Custom Cab v.1.0

". . . because without beer, things do not seem to go as well . . ." Brother Epp, Capuchin Monastery, Munjor, Kansas 1902