I just picked up a very abused Randall amp for restoring. This is a very early 70's model,it is a solid state but it has MOSFET circuitry. When Don Randall broke away from Fender in 1969 he set out to make a loud-driving amp for the new style players at the time. Washburn had since bought them out and now they are owned by another outfit. After researching on the net, No one seemed to have any info on this amp. I tried Randall amps but they kind of blew me off, but I did get ahold of Washburn and the person I emailed was very helpfull and even had a copy of the owners manual and schematic for this amp. This will need to be completely gone thru as the pots are scratchy and it has no speakers but it should be a added prize to my collection when finished. I will install Eminence speakers ( 2 - 12 inch ).IMHO they out perform Celestions in everyway. By the way, This is the amp that Hetfield and the boys found their sound and hence,Metalica... Not that I am a metal head,blues is my love but nothing wrong with a good,loud hard driving guitar...