My lovely child bride won't brag on herself, but I have no problem doing so. Her office always adopts a pet charity that they do things for during the year. For the last two years it has been the "Rainbow Room" a storehouse for clothes, toys, and necessities provided to children who have been removed from their homes by Child Protective Services.

For the second year in a row, CB purchased a Washburn D10S and donated it to be raffled, with the proceeds being donated to the Rainbow Room. The 2008 D10S came in Friday, and today I threw a decent set of strings on her and cleaned her up a bit. Thought y'all might like to see a few pictures.

So here's the good and bad of it. The mahogany is stunning. It's lighter then my D10S, but absolutely beautiful. Also, now they're throwing in an extra saddle, plus it comes with the hardshell case.

The bad, there's a couple of spots where the workmanship is lacking. The fretboard is a little rough, and it was pretty dry.

The sound, very impressive. She sounds like a cannon. At any rate, thought y'all might like having a look.