Thread: How many here post on YouTube?

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

I do as well as on Daily Motion where the space is larger and the storage bigger
    http://www.dailymotion.com/fr/videos/jipes/1
    Guitars:
    1978 Fender Telecaster Thinline Custom USA, New Nash TL-72 Thinline Telecaster, 1965 Harmony Meteor, H71, 1986 Fender Telecaster Esquire MIJ, New Martin J-41 Special, 1933 National Duolian, 1941, New Eastwood Mandocaster 12 strings

Amps:
    Tweed Vibrolux Custom Denis Manlay, 1976 Fender Deluxe Reverb Silverface

Post Thanks / Like

Cool stuff Gents... Stinx, care to share your vids?

I know a few more Fretter YouTubers here that haven't spoken up, and that's fine... some want a level of separation, and I can respect that.

I've thought of recording and posting something, but I'm a hack by nature in most things I do and would want to post something of reasonable value.

You Fretter YouTubers... how did you feel when uploading your first vid? I'm curious, because you are basically putting a pice of yourself out there for the masses to critique.

I actually took my new MiniDV camera canoing this week. I didn't take a lot of shots, but a few to get an idea of where I camp. Nothing too outback mind you... but no water or electricity supplied. Didn't see any bears either, so that was a plus! :
    Gearlist:
    Electric: Ibanez 'AS103', Fender Dlx Nash Pwr Tele, Fender Squier '62 JV Strat, Squier '51, Squier 60's Classic Vibe Strat, Epi Elite LP Studio, Hagstrom Swede Acoustic: Larrivee LV-03RE, A&L AMI, Yamaha FG340-T Bass: Yamaha BB 450 Amps: Roland JC-120, JC-50, Peavey Classic 30, Fender Super Champ XD Pedals: Marshall Guv'nor Plus, Danelectro Cool Cat Drive, Transparent Overdrive, Digitech Digiverb, Bad Monkey, Ibanez TS-9, Boss AC-2, CE-5, CS-2, DD-3, DF-2, DS-1, FV-100, GE-7, OC-2, PSM-5, SD-1, TU-2, DVM~BYOC 'Lush Puppy' Chorus

Post Thanks / Like

Hello Algonquin

I just put my first vid up on youtube. I am a hack but I thought shoot ya gotta start somewhere and I am not looking to get famouse. Maybe this will get me more serious. I kind of rushed it but ah...it is not very flattering but it is there non the less. Here is the link I was trying out a new speaker some of the guys wanted to here it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgH9KPCEVBA

M29

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M29
    Hello Algonquin

I just put my first vid up on youtube. I am a hack but I thought shoot ya gotta start somewhere and I am not looking to get famouse. Maybe this will get me more serious. I kind of rushed it but ah...it is not very flattering but it is there non the less. Here is the link I was trying out a new speaker some of the guys wanted to here it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgH9KPCEVBA

M29
    Killer! Awesome post Barry... you've got a subscription and rating from me!

Cheers,
    David
    Last edited by Algonquin; May 27th, 2008 at 03:42 AM.
    Gearlist:
    Electric: Ibanez 'AS103', Fender Dlx Nash Pwr Tele, Fender Squier '62 JV Strat, Squier '51, Squier 60's Classic Vibe Strat, Epi Elite LP Studio, Hagstrom Swede Acoustic: Larrivee LV-03RE, A&L AMI, Yamaha FG340-T Bass: Yamaha BB 450 Amps: Roland JC-120, JC-50, Peavey Classic 30, Fender Super Champ XD Pedals: Marshall Guv'nor Plus, Danelectro Cool Cat Drive, Transparent Overdrive, Digitech Digiverb, Bad Monkey, Ibanez TS-9, Boss AC-2, CE-5, CS-2, DD-3, DF-2, DS-1, FV-100, GE-7, OC-2, PSM-5, SD-1, TU-2, DVM~BYOC 'Lush Puppy' Chorus