Thread: OK Strum

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by just strum
    The praying mantis teaches us speed and patience. And from the tiger we learn tenacity and power. And from the dragon we learn to ride the wind. All creatures, the low and the high, are one with nature. If we have the wisdom to learn, all may teach us their virtues. Between the fragile beauty of the praying mantis and the fire and passion of the winged dragon, there is no discord. Between the supple silence of the snake and the eagle's claws, there is only harmony. As no two elements of nature are in conflict so when we perceive the ways of nature, we remove conflict within ourselves and discover a harmony of body and mind in accord with the flow of the universe. It may take half a lifetime to master one system."
    Thanks, I needed that. My chakra was slightly out of wack lately. Since reading this, it got torqued back in shape so fast it didn't make sense.

Northern Ohio - Near Cleveland - Home of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame http://www.rockhall.com/
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by spt
    Thanks, I needed that. My chakra was slightly out of wack lately. Since reading this, it got torqued back in shape so fast it didn't make sense.
    Well, I certainly didn't write it - just an out take from a Kung Fu episode.
    Mark
    * Loud is good, good is better!