Yeah, marnold is right. Generally, if you order a guitar from the 'net, you'll need to bring it to your friendly local guitar tech, and have him put a good set-up on it for you. If it's a Strat, you'll especially want to do that, as the neck & tremelo system are sometimes a bit "touchy". Not only that, but the packaging from the factory isn't always the most "secure" when it comes to shipping fragile instruments. It'll get banged around a bit in transit, that's for sure!!

Musician's Friend is really good about returns, too. I've ordered stuff from there (both amps & guitars), and if I didn't like it, they took it back no prob. Make sure you keep all of the original packaging materials & paperwork. Most importantly, be very careful w/it.

Also - what type of Strat were you thinking of buying? I have a Classic 60's Fender Stratocaster (Mexican made), and it's awesome. It's got a real vintage look & feel - not to mention a cool retro tone & vibe. Plenty of bling for a reasonable amount of ching. I absolutely dig it!