I recently got a cover for my Hughes and Kettner Edition 20 amp and it was no simple task to find one. In fact I have the very first cover ever made for that amp by BS Covers http://www.bscovers.com/.

I looked all over the web and nobody had one pre made specifically for that amp so my search led me to BS Covers. They offer to make one off covers if you provide accurate dimensions (cool). So that's what I did. I measured everything up and then emailed them the figures. A few hours later I get an email back saying to check my measurements. They were right. I was slightly off. What I had done is measure the amp handle placement from the edges of the cabinet but when I measured the over all dimensions I measured from the corner protectors and there was a significant difference because those corner protectors are thick.

I emailed them again with the revised figures and got another email back asking if the amp was trapezoidal (thinner at the top than the bottom). Sure enough they got that one right as well. I didn't even notice. So once again I remeasure and send in the updated figures along with a Paypal payment. No more emails from them. Hmmmm. Did they give up on me?

Approximately 1 week later I receive a very heavy duty abrasion resistant black cover that is embroidered with "H&K Edition 20" tastefully small in white at the bottom of the cover and guess what? It fit perfectly!

Kudos to BS Covers for a custom job well done and reasonable prices.: