Quote Originally Posted by deeaa View Post
At the end of the summer sometimes it's about the best times for some boating. Visited some island campsites around the town, here's a couple of pics. All taken with my htc cell phone.
Pics are great as usual Dee!

Had a crazy weekend. Played a political gig at the Civic Media Center, a leftist "library and reading room", there were a few people moshing that turned into a momentary firstfight. Stupid fecking kids. No pics of the drama though:

Saturday morning I had church band practice, Sat. night I went to a show, opening were the Ruins from South Florida, though their singer is here in GNV; iirc their drummer used to be in BIG punk band DRI:

Headlining were the Mutley Chix, a reunion of an '80's all-grrl local band that I used to go see back in the day, I still know a couple of the Chix who are still local and currently in bands:

Played the 11 o'clock service Sunday. Went home and made laminates for our Labor Daze II show next weekend:

Here's our vicious guard dog, Sadie, guarding the laminates:

Listened to the earlier of two local music radio shows, we didn't get played but the organizer for our next show Labor Daze was on and chatted up the show bigtime and performed live. Then went to a free all-day fest called AM/FM 5 for a few hours in the early evening and saw another 4 or 5 bands, also saw it's organizer (wanna maybe play the next AM/FM) and ran into the Labor Daze organizer and the DJ from the earlier of the 2 local music radio shows I'd just listened to. Came home and Crash Pad got played on the later of the two local music radio shows.

Whew!