Hi all.

I've gotten a few request from various people for sound clips and photos of my gear, so I was looking for a public place to post them. The Fret looks fun and friendly, so here I am am...and glad to be here.

About me: I've been a "paraprofessional" player in the Denver area for about 20 years. I toured with a country band for a couple of years, play musical theater and corporate pickup gigs, have a jazz project based around a (great) steel guitar player, have fronted various blues and rock combos, play solo Chetish stuff and generally try to make a go of it playing what I can where I can.

Instead of getting a Ferrari for my midlife crisis, I gave myself permission to go into debt for whatever guitars and amps caught my fancy - including custom Gibsons and Fenders, a custom Grosh ElectraJet, 50th Anniversary Gretsch 6120, that sorta stuff. I also have Tone King, Dr. Z and Allen 1x12 combo amps (no 4x12 cabs for me; I don't have roadies).

I'll be lurking around your posts and posting when I think I might have something useful to say. See ya!