...this is a fairly big deal as of late as we all have straight jobs and schedules to meet. Long story short I built a 1000 sq. ft. addition over a garage addition to my house last year. I made it a studio/rehearsal room. I have a control room with view window to main room which is where the drums are mic'd with a set of Nady drum mic's into a seperate 12 channel mixer sent to 2 stereo channels on the unit. I use the bathroom as a isolation room for guitar micing it with a sm 58 on the right bottom of a 4-12 1960a (powered by a Marshall JCM2000) and a EV on the top left inside the shower stall with sound curtains (bunch of blankets) to insulate it futher. I ran the bass amp (mesa w/4-10 cab) down in the garage and put the cabinet in a SUV to isolate it (worked well by the way) and mic'd it with a sm57 about 6 inches away. The harp is miked in the conrtol room (56 fender champ and a custom Sonny Jr. 4-10) with a mxl condeser mic 1 foot in front of both angled at the mic. Vocals are done in the main room through a sm 58 or a old bullet run trough a custom harp board for distorted or "effect" vocal into a mixer then sent to the unit/ amps. We all play in the main room together with headsets from headphone bank ran from the unit to keep eye contact and cues in order.I have insulated it very well and started recording yesterday. It has worked pretty well. Somewhere in between a "real" studio and home environment. Hardly any bleed over so for the first time I will be able to retrack or over dub bass,guitar, vocals ect... I'm fairly happy with the outcome so far. It's all going into a Boss Br 1600. If you go to the myspace on my profile I recorded most of those tunes on the BR except the "Ball and buscuit " cover 3 years ago in my basement as a live recording no dubs. Fortunately I have a friend running the knobs this time. Last time I did it all while playing the guitar and it was quite trying at times to say the least. I'm trying to get just the drums and bass down first and will save the good guitars and vocals and over dub what needs to be dialed in later guitar, vocals,bass and harp dubs. Any opinions or suggestions would be appreciated. I'm fairly new to home recording having just the one past experiance. The folks here have many years of experiance combined and I look forward to your opinions. Thanks, John