If this model has been discussed here before, I haven't seen it. In any case, I was at my local GC last night, primarily for the purpose of trying a couple of hollow-bodies (Artcore AFS75, Epi Dot & Sheraton) and couldn't resist trying a couple of Teles that were hanging on the wall. The one that impressed me the most was the MIM Deluxe Nashville model. The pickup layout is different than a standard Tele, sandwiching a Tex-Mex Strat p'up between two Tex-Mex Tele p'ups. The guitar is fitted with vintage style hardware, and has a 5-way "Strat-o-Tone" switch that basically works the same as the 5-way on a standard Strat. Here's a link to a photo of one just like the one I played:

Anyway, I played a few licks on it and thought it had a real nice variety of tones on tap. The bridge p'up gives you buckets of classic Tele twang, and the neck p'up sounded true to type, as well. Switch to the middle position, and you'd swear you were strumming on a Strat. Go to the 2nd position (bridge-middle), and you've got the "Strat quack" with a dash of Tele twang--very interesting! The neck (maple on the one I tried) felt and played great. Overall fit and finish were excellent. Didn't try the tuners, so can't comment on those. Price was $549, as I recall--not cheap, but very reasonable for the quality and capability of the instrument.

Just thought I'd pass along my impressions here. Anybody here at the Fret own or played one of these??