Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

The Now Playing Thread - Page 32
Page 32 of 120 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast

Thread: The Now Playing Thread

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Andy
    cool tho ....probably could have put those 5 albums in the same post ( or 2)
    ?
    "I happen to have perfect situational awareness, Lana. Which cannot be taught, by the way. Like a poet's ... mind for ... to make the perfect words." - Sterling Archer

Post Thanks / Like

"I happen to have perfect situational awareness, Lana. Which cannot be taught, by the way. Like a poet's ... mind for ... to make the perfect words." - Sterling Archer

Post Thanks / Like

Just came via ebay.....Led Zeppelin Zoso....ON VINYL!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jx2
    Just came via ebay.....Led Zeppelin Zoso....ON VINYL!!!
    I have the vinyl copy of that album that I purchased back in the 80s, back when record stores still sold vinyl.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tunghaichuan
    I have the vinyl copy of that album that I purchased back in the 80s, back when record stores still sold vinyl.
    Cool, Im trying to pry my uncles collection from him but he's not budging much. Might have to dig out the big guns....For the "record" a private owned music store here carries vinyl. Not for sure how much longer he'll last but he is exacly what we all miss about the old days.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tunghaichuan
    What's a record store?

Post Thanks / Like

Definitely my favorite amongst the volumes of the Ethiopiques series which I currently have (which is about 2/3 of the full set).

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Hüsker Dü/Sugar/Bob Mould

Had a sudden urge to listen to some of Bob Mould's creations. I've been a fan since seeing Hüsker Dü several times, right after releasing Land Speed Record and just before Everything Falls Apart.

Guitar: Gibson SG Standard Natural Burst, Squier CV 50's Tele, Hell Guitars No. 2, Squier CV 50's Strat, Reverend Club King 290, Taylor 522e 12-Fret mahogany,
    Squier Vintage Modified Jaguar Bass Short Scale
    Amp: Fender Super Champ X2 Head, Egnater Tweaker 15, Fender Mustang I, Acoustic B20 1x12 bass amp
    Pedal: Budda Budwah wah, Wampler Ego Compressor, Electro-Harmonix Soul Food, Voodoo Lab Sparkle Drive, Wampler Velvet Fuzz, Seven Sisters Eve Tremolo, TC Electronics Gravy Tri Chorus & Vibrato, Catalinbread Echorec, TC Electronic Alter Ego 2 Delay, Hardwire Supernatural Ambient Verb, MXR Carbon Copy, Catalinbread RAH, Big Muff Pi with Tone Wicker, BYOC Mouse 2.0 Distortion, BYOC Boost/OD-2

Post Thanks / Like

Tig, excellent choices. Love Bob Mould, particularly the Hüsker Dü era.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Noob question

Can someone tell me how to post album cover art? Technology is not my friend...
    -----------------------------------------
    I've just been on a once-in-a-lifetime holiday. I'll tell you what, never again.

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Pants
    Can someone tell me how to post album cover art? Technology is not my friend...
    1. Find address of pic on web.

2. Copy web address (URL) of pic (highlight and hit contol C) .

3. Click on "picture" icon when posting (looks like a little yellow postcard with mountains) above and to the right side of the posting window.

4. Paste URL (hit control V) into window that appears when you click the little yellow mountain postcard icon.

See how easy?

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Default Beefheart

Captain Beefheart and the Magic Band - Lick my Decals off Baby. It makes me smile every time I listen to it.

Thanks for the help Krashpad
    I've just been on a once-in-a-lifetime holiday. I'll tell you what, never again.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by R_of_G
    +1

Post Thanks / Like

The Essential SRV & double trouble.....had a urging for Life by a Drop.

Post Thanks / Like

Page 32 of 120 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast