Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Just wondering, what type of music is your main thing?

Thread: Just wondering, what type of music is your main thing?

Threaded View

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Just wondering, what type of music is your main thing?

So I know Marnold is a metal man, Spud loves prog rock, and Sunvalley and Krash don't mind punk rock. As for me, I'm into blues/jazz/roots/etc, but what about the rest of you?

Care to share a few words of what type of music is your biggest passion, and perhaps why?

Improvisational music has always been the thing for me. I need that kind of room when I play, or else I will get bored. That's why I love jazz.

But, I also like a variety of music, for example, Jimi Hendrix, Deep Purple, Joni Mitchell, Black Sabbath, AC/DC, Mr. Mister, Steve Vai, early TOTO, Porcupine Tree, Red Hot Chili Peppers, John Hiatt, Queen, Judas Priest, Prince, George Clinton, all the old blues legends, early Rainbow, Train, Chicago, Allan Holdsworth, early Van Halen, early Yngwie, John Scofield, Miles Davis, John Coltrane, Charlie Parker, Bela Fleck, Tom Waits, early Michael Shenker Band, early Scorpions, Uli Jon Roth, Led Zeppelin, Paul Gilbert, Supertramp, John Mayer, Scott Henderson, Brent Mason, Albert Lee, Tom Petty, Ella Fitzgerald, Sting.... and the list goes on and on. Just to mention a few.
    Last edited by Robert; July 13th, 2009 at 09:16 PM.
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.