I guess I have probably mentioned I got a lump on my neck a few months ago, if not, those of you on fb may've seen it. I named it Rutherford, and he came out yesterday.

Frankenstein scar now in place! Bosstastically hideous! Man that f*cker must be 4 inches long! Got in at 6:30 a.m. and back home 1 pm-ish.

I'm fine. But it turned out the pathology on Rutherford was not a cyst but tumor, and not benign (which is what a needle biopsy a couple weeks ago had shown). Doc was almost as surprised as us. But they got it all, along with a tonsil and lymph glands just to be safe. Both the thingy on the tonsil and one on a lymph node were the earliest stage, T1 and L1 respectively. But, just to be further safe, I get to stick my neck in front of some radiation for 5 or 6 weeks, and I'll be good as new!

Btw-- the stuff about hospital ice cream after a tonsilectomy is bullsnot! I di'n't seen it! I had some of my own here at Casa Krashpad last night though.

Went to docs this a.m. Scar supposedly "looks good" inside of throat's all tore up, but that's supposedly normal. Disgusting drain thingy to come out Monday morning. Rad treatments start 11/29.

Just call me Zipperneck! Putitn' on the Ritz!

On second thought I look like the Clint in Hang 'em High!