Thanks for the additional photos. From what I can see, the factor I would suspect to be most likely the cause of your problem is your solder joint quality. I see very rough, blobby, dull looking joints--often a sign of "cold" joints that conduct poorly or not at all. I would strongly suggest redoing them--unsolder the pickup wires, clean up the lugs on the switch with desoldering braid or a "solder sucker", and then resolder. Same with the ground joint on the switch body.

BTW, what size/type iron are you using, and (very important) what kind of solder? I hope it's not that non-lead-containing silver crapola, because it's very difficult to work with. Good quality rosin-core 60/40 tin-lead solder is the ticket, preferably in 0.03" diameter.

BTW, your pickup resistance values look like you probably had two pickups connected in parallel through the switch when you made the measurement. You want the pickup you're measuring to be isolated when you take the reading. For example, select the neck pickup position on the 5-way switch before you measure the bridge p'up resistance. Place one probe of your multimeter on the end of the green "hot" wire and the other on the end of the black ground wire. Be sure to contact the wire itself and NOT the solder joint, since a bad joint will fool you into thinking that the pickup is bad. I don't know what the resistance specs on the Neovins are, but I'd guess they're at least 5 Kohm, if not higher.

While pickups can arrive "DOA", it's rare. Pretty much the only thing that can render them mute is a broken wire or short internally, or a broken wire connection on one of the pickup's solder joints. The latter should be visually obvious.