I've posted a poll...

Out of the ones mentioned, which one would you pick?

Jet City 20 watt combo
Bugera V22
Fender Super Champ XD

Peavey Bandit / or Envoy
Fender Mustang III
Roland Cube 80XL
Line 6 Spider IV 75 watter

Here are my parameters,

1. Live in an apartment, though it's fairly well insulated from sound. I don't hear my neighbors playing REALLY loud music, but I do hear Godzilla stomping around above me from time to time...

2. It's gotta be loud enough to gig/jam with, but quiet enough for home practice.

3. Versatility is a plus, but not everything... as long as I can get "clean-ish" tones and a "Marshall-ish" lead/rhythm tone, I'll be happy.

4. Effects are great. I love 'em... But I've spent so long without them that I'd just use a couple (reverb, chorus, wah), and I can add them later, depending on choice.

5. Never had a full tube amph before... I'm comfy with solid state, but those glowing bottles of goodness intrigue me!

I should, after all the advice I've given out, be able to just point and pick one. But I'm finding that the choices are making me dizzy. Help me out, Fretters!

Once it is narrowed down a bit, I'm gonna head over to GC and try the top three out, and pick one from there. Your vote counts, as I won't have time to play 'em all.

This amph WILL get screamin' solos, so no recommendations for a scrathy soundin, broke edison cable, dirt in the pullgain, 999999999999 times out of 100000000000000 amph to turn on amph, please!

Thanks!