Let me start by saying I had no intentions of buying another guitar. I have one Tele. A Classic vibe Tele Custom. My only wish was that it had a maple board. When I was looking for a Tele a couple of years ago I was looking for a tele with a vintage look and feel. It had to be B Blonde with a maple board. I wasn't too sure about the 3 saddle bridge, and I wanted a 9.5 radius. At the time there was really nothing that checked all those boxes execpt maybe a 2000 dollar Fender.
When I saw the CV Custom I fell in love and even though it wasn't a maple board I bought one. I figured I would only ever have one tele.
When I heard that they had come out with the Squier in B Blonde I became very interested. I asked my local guy to keep an eye out for one and let me know. Well he finally called and said he just got one.
Brand new in the box from Fender.
He is giving me the same price as the online guys and I get a great set up and a new set of strings.
I will pick it up on Tuesday probably and I will add pics.
I know this guitar will sound really nice because I already have the same pickups in my CV Custom.
The only thing I am not sure of is the pine body vs Alder. As far as the 3 saddle vs the 6 saddle bridge, I have come to enjoy the feel of the 3 saddle and I am quite happy with it. This one comes with brass saddles which is a bonus.