That is a really nice looking guitar that I'm sure you will have a lot to say about over time.

Even though it is priced like a guitar that you can be more casual with how you handle it; such as leaving it out, on the stand, etc., it still is really nice and it almost begs to be taken well care of. Also, if that baby falls the mahogany neck on it will snap quicker than you can say the word. I'm sure you will take excellent care of it and make sure nothing happens.

If you ever snapped the neck on a mahogany neck guitar, it changes the way you handle them forever.

Looking forward to seeing that really cool looking guitar and I bet the pictures will look way better than the file photo on the website. It will be interesting to hear what you think of the stock pickups when you get home and play it for a while on your main amps. I like my stock pickups on my 3100 and plan on leaving them in. I especially like the neck pickup tone. I wonder sometimes if the "muddiness" you hear people talking about when it comes to neck pickups is just a characteristic of the more warm, rhythm sound that they are supposed to produce. I'm going to have to play my guitar with my Seymour Duncan Jazz neck pickups some more and see if I'm starting to appreciate the sound more now that I have had more experience with neck humbuckers and playing in general. Seems like I can get some great tones out of a lot of guitars now that didn't sound that great to me not that long ago.