Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
NGD!!! PRS SE Custom 24

Thread: NGD!!! PRS SE Custom 24

Hybrid View

W. Branch of Susquehanna River, Pennsylvania
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice, nice guitar.

I have a mint PRS SE Singlecut Tremolo guitar in tobacco flame burst that is super nice and looks very similar in the finish. I got this mint SE for 200 dollars out the door.

I use powdered graphite in a small tube that you get at a hardware store for small change and it is a couple years I've had it without it running out.

Also, I installed "direct drop in replacement tuners" called "locking mini-Grovers. Sure enough they dropped right in with no reaming and fit perfectly. They are automatic locking with a cam inside that turns and presses against the string in the hole. You just turn the knob and they lock and tune up. They are way nicer tuners and they hold tune very well; they just work a lot better too, fine tuning and just plain turning them is smooth. Noticeable improvement over the stock ones.

I really like the stock pickups in my Singlecut. I think they rival some pickups costing a lot more. Those PRS SE's are nice guitars.

Congratulations.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

That sounds really nice, Duffy.
    Oh, and