Thread: Checking in for the first time in a long time

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

DUDE, great to hear from you. You've been noticeably absent. Glad to hear things are well. Interesting, I have family in Cleveland, 2 Aunts in Euclid Heights, cousin in Solon, his big brother is in Brooklyn, brews beer and is named Eric. Whodathunk. You're not working for a utility are you?

Noting the edited signature. Amphs have remained!
    "It's never too late to be what you might have been" - Eliot

Guilars: '02 Heritage H-535 ASB; '04 Larrivée LV-03 w/Fishman Blend; '95 Washburn/Bourgeios D-55SW Cherokee
    Amphs: Boogie DC-2; DVM/BYOC Tweed Champlifier; Marshall AS50D
    Currently on Board: Ditto Looper; Boss TU-2; EB VP Jr; crybaby; DVM Spring Fever; DVM Mini Klone, Brena Effects Cali-Tremor tremolo; Strymon El Capistan

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tio Kimo View Post
    DUDE, great to hear from you. You've been noticeably absent. Glad to hear things are well. Interesting, I have family in Cleveland, 2 Aunts in Euclid Heights, cousin in Solon, his big brother is in Brooklyn, brews beer and is named Eric. Whodathunk. You're not working for a utility are you?
    Not to the best of my knowledge, but I'm fairly unaware most of the time; maybe that's me when I'm not paying attention.

Noting the edited signature. Amphs have remained!
    Yeah, most of the attrition has been guitars (sold 4) and pedals (sold 12ish), but I only had 3 amps, so I guess there wasn't that much to sell. It was a big day for me when I realized that I don't have the patience to use many/any effects on a regular basis. Surprisingly, volume and tone knobs can be adjusted; why nobody told me that before, I don't know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spudman
    Does anyone read the original post?
    Guitars: Gibson LP Studio, MIA Fender Precision, Carvin C350
    Amps: Genz Benz Shuttle 6.0 + Avatar B212 / Genzler 12-3, Acoustic B20
    Pedals: Pod HD500X, Diamond Compressor, Tech 21 VT Bass, Sonic Research Turbo Tuner