"Welcome to The Fret, ronbo!
I have only one Reverend, but would like to improve that with a Reeves Gabrels Sig. So I guess now is the time to let you know we traditionally let the second greeter choose one guitar from a new member.
Well, it was worth a shot!"

Hey Tig, sorry you're not getting my Reeves! I really like the Reeves, had a bit of a rough start with it as I bought it second hand on Craigslist and the former owner beat it up some. It had a broken locking tuner and was missing a switch knob and tone knob. Ken at Reverend was gracious enough to send me replacement parts gratis and I started playing it and had a hard time initially bonding with it, sounded funky, like the bridge pickup was shorted or something, really low output and anemic. Pulled the pickup and it measured 150K ohms (10+ times more than spec) so it must have had an open-ish circuit somehow. I put on a Railhammer HV and it really rocks now, definitely one of the easiest playing guitars I've ever owned and has tons of tone options with the phase switch. Sometimes I wish I had the trem option, but I'm looking at putting a stetsbar on it. I initially got it to try to replicate a tele sound, which it can kinda do, but then I read all those great posts here (25 pages worth!) on Syo's journey with Hell guitars, and decided to try a No2. Your posts, as well as others around here on the No2 were very instrumental in the interruption in my Reverend acquisitions, and I loooove that guitar. Better sound and playability than any Tele I've ever played. Still got a couple of Rev's I'd like to own (something with Revtrons and maybe a USA or 2) and definitely looking at a Hell Bender in the future for a dual humbucker. Thanks for the welcome!