Thread: NGD 60's Road Worn

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

What worries you about the Nitro finish? I'd be worried about finding a stand that won't ruin it, but that's about it. Also, remember that all Fenders have a poly dip before they get the Nitro finish.

I've heard a lot of good things about those road-worn Fenders. Congrats on your new Strat!
    -Sean
    Guitars: Lots.
    Amphs: More than last year.
    Pedals: Many, although I go straight from guitar to amp more often lately.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    Congrats, they are really nice. I have a Road Worn Player Strat - it's awesome.
    Thanks, Robert. Yes, I just noticed you had a similar post from a while ago. I considered the players strat too. Not sure what ultimately made the decision for me, but I just bought what I couldn't stop playing.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankenFretter View Post
    What worries you about the Nitro finish? I'd be worried about finding a stand that won't ruin it, but that's about it. Also, remember that all Fenders have a poly dip before they get the Nitro finish.

I've heard a lot of good things about those road-worn Fenders. Congrats on your new Strat!
    Exactly, I can't put it in the guitar stand that I use, so I am thinking about masking the rubber with tape or something. Also, the strap I use, I can't tell what material the end and I don't want it to react. Other than that I'm just being dramatic.