Stumbled upon the website yesterday doing a google search on the Boss RC-2 loop station and read a very informative thread between tone2thebone and tot_Ou_tard among others. Fiddling around a bit more (on the forum!) I found the home recording stuff etc....

Originally from Boston, now in Atlanta. I've been playing guitar for 20 yrs although I don't show it. I attribute that to a combination of 10 lessons (20 years ago), no theory, and tab, tab, tab! Maybe I'm not that bad, but forget trying to improvise anything. I'm lucky if I can play a blues lick in the right key. Never really jammed w/anyone or got some of those tips or tricks from my elders.

But at least I can still impress the wife, kids, and a few friends.

I'm into classic rock and blues with a giant nod to Jimmy Page. New music starts and pretty much ends with the White Stripes/Jack White. I like the acoustic stuff too cuz I won't wake anyone up (the kids again) so I'm not really able to let loose as much as I like.

I play a Gibson LP Studio Plus through a Crate Vintage Club tube amp (just bought it, and it's my 1st tube amp) and my acoustic is a Epiphone something or other.

Anyway, looking to learn from you guys when I have the time/attention span and if nothing else kill time at work.

Peace and Happy New Year.