Hey Jimi!

I really liked both your tone and playing in this one. I'm envious of both. I hear what you're saying about the backing vocals, but the guitar more than makes up for it.

One question: I'm assuming this is an original song. Is there a reason why it is in English instead of German? Is it so that it would appeal beyond the borders of Germany? I hope that doesn't sound like a stupid question. Europe is just so different from the United States with so many languages so close to each other. Granted, you hear more and more non-English languages over here because of immigration from various countries, but with some notable exceptions most want to learn English and assimilate. I ask because I find cultural things like this fascinating.

I'm also envious of people who are bi-lingual. Granted, I've studied Latin, German, ancient Greek, and ancient Hebrew, but the only one of those I learned conversationally was German. After high school, I could probably speak German like a poorly-educated 6 year old. Now with high school 30 years in the rear view mirror, I think I can only manage simple things like: yes, no, thanks, please, order a beer, and where's the restroom. Of course, I'm not sure what else one needs to say