Quote Originally Posted by piebaldpython View Post
Hey, tell me about the git, 6th from the right......just to the left of the purple. Me likey!
Well, funny you should mention that one, because it's the next thing I'm putting up for sale!

That's a '97 Godin LGX 2000 with amber flame-top finish. Very cool guitar. I picked it up a couple of years back for use in our church praise band (as posted at THIS LINK, including some good close-up photos). Bought it specifically because it has both standard electromagnetic pickups and an under-saddle piezo system for acoustic tones. But the membership in our praise band has changed substantially and I no longer need to be able to play both electric and acoustic, so it's just been collecting dust for the past year+. Would like to see it go to somebody who would really get some use from it, cuz it's a quality instrument. Gorgeous top on it, too! Mahogany body and neck, rosewood fretboard. It has three output jacks--one for each of the two pickup modes plus a third that allows blending of the two. The volume control for the humbuckers also has a push/pull switch for coil splitting. I think I have an HSC for it in the basement, but I have to check that. I'll be posting it here and on a couple other forums very shortly. Thinking $600 + shipping, assuming I have that case. Otherwise, prolly $550.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
Check the photo uploads now! Should be fixed.
Yep, that did the trick! Thanks, Robert....