I am completely confused on what is going on with my amps and Digitech digital modeler.

As some of you may remember I was asking questions earlier about the proper set up of the Digitech RP 100A. When then guitar is played through my Peavey Envoy 40 watt solid state amp, the sound it produces is excellent.

When I plug the Digitech RP 100A into a PA system there is a slight problem. I normally share the PA system with a keyboard player. The PA has 5 in puts (keyboard, my Digitech, 2 microphones and one left empty. Each input has its own low and high impedance input. The PA system feeds two speakers that each have one 14 inch woofer and one 6 inch tweeter.

I plug my humbucker guitar/Digitech into the low impendence input. I have tried the high impedance but then the guitar clips. Now the problem is I lose all my low end bass whenever the keyboard player is playing.

Last night I feed the Digitech into the Peavey amp. I then plugged the line to the PA system into the Peavey pre amp out jack on the back of the amp. My tone was right on.

Does anybody know why the Digitech RP 100 A does not work as well going straight into the PA system? This has been one confusing ordeal for me. Can I use a normal guitar cable from the Digitech to the PA system? Thanks for any enlightenment on this problem.