Thread: Valve Sr

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

I don't like any of them...I just don't like em, I have to keep telling myself this over and over and over and...........

M29

Post Thanks / Like

OK, now that I've calmed myself down, I've going with a plan on this.

Wait until the first ones find their way into the hands of several dozen people. Let them review them, discuss them, and report on any shortcomings of the amp. Then let the hard core amp builder/modders (the guys who are hard wired for this stuff), look at them, make suggestions for improvements, and maybe even try a few themselves. Finally, after the amps have been thoroughly vetted, then I'll buy one.

Or I might just revert to usual form and buy one as soon as they become available....

Northern Ohio - Near Cleveland - Home of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame http://www.rockhall.com/
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bloozcat
    OK, now that I've calmed myself down, I've going with a plan on this.

Wait until the first ones find their way into the hands of several dozen people. Let them review them, discuss them, and report on any shortcomings of the amp. Then let the hard core amp builder/modders (the guys who are hard wired for this stuff), look at them, make suggestions for improvements, and maybe even try a few themselves. Finally, after the amps have been thoroughly vetted, then I'll buy one.

Or I might just revert to usual form and buy one as soon as they become available....
    I think there will be enough people buying them right out of the gate that you will be getting feedback real quick.

I saw the note about not being available until September, certainly not getting a jump on the competition are they? I think the Vypyr might spell slow sales for this Sr if the Vypyr is a hit.
    Mark
    * Loud is good, good is better!