Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
The rat has landed

Thread: The rat has landed

Threaded View

Post Thanks / Like

Default The rat has landed

Hey all!

I'm Tara, a 23yr old sound engineer down in Sydney, Australia.. I've been playing on & off (mostly on) for the last decade and have accrued quite the collection of axes over the years. I mostly play rock, but my job allows me to appreciate music in all genres, I'll listen to (and attempt to play) *almost* anything!

Here's me with my '89 MIJ Fender Custom '72RI:

Here's my family of guitars:

Aria A553 Classical, Fender '08 AmStd Telecaster, Fender Telecaster Custom '72RI '89, Gibson Les Paul 30th Ann. Deluxe, Gibson Robot [First Run], Gibson '93 SG Standard, Ibanez SA-160 [Frankensteined], Ibanez SB70, Samick Bass, Wolf WST-Mini

And here's my music corner (significantly shrunken as I'm moving to Canada soon):

Marshal MG100DFX, Yamaha KM-602 Mixer, Boss BF-3 Flanger, Boss CH-1 Super Chorus, Boss DD-3 Digital Delay, Boss DS-1 Distortion, Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter, Dunlop GCB-95 Cry Baby Wah-Wah

Looking forward to killing lots of time with y'all! :
    Last edited by araT; October 15th, 2008 at 01:32 AM.