Cool man. Sounds like you have a pretty wide selection there. A couple of those I don't even know that I've heard of before.

I have to agree with you on the new production tubes coming out of the Reflektor plant. I think it's called New Sensor now? My first couple go arounds buying new tubes were Sovteks or Groovetubes and then I tried Electro Harmonix. That was back in the early 90s. I wasn't real impressed with any of them. They never lasted that long. My ear wasn't as developed then but I don't remember the tone being great either. I stopped playing for a number of years. I started playing again in about 2000 but was playing solid state amps for 4 or 5 years. Then I got a used tube amp and it wasn't long until I had to replace the original groovetubes. The only EL84s the dealer had in stock were Electro Harmonix. He assured me they had improved so I bought those and the matching 12AX7 preamps. Played that blues junior for about three years before I sold it. The tubes lasted and I liked the tone. I liked the new JJ/Teslas for the Fender Deluxe reverb reissue I had for a while. That's what it had when I bought it and I never changed them. I am really happy with the Tung Sol 12ax7s and E.H. EL84s I put in my USA V 30. The combination seems to be working well.
I'm now learning about the vintage stuff. Messing around with it for my little 5 watter. Mainly because the good deals I got on these tubes. I can't really afford to become a vintage convert. But hey at least with this little amp it's only 2 tubes per replacement! I'm going to have fun and experiment. I'll put a couple power tubes and a couple pre amps back for future replacements.