I would view discrediting and judgemental attitudes/posts as something negative and unwanted, but in any case, there are rules for the forum. If anyone is braking them, they get one warning and then they are banned if they continue.

In reality, what one views as negative and judgemental may seem like regular talk to someone else. For example, someone posts a picture of a guitar and another guys says "that pickguard doesn't look right". Some people may get offended by that comment, but it's fine to say, according to the rules. Another may say "the pickguard is ugly", same there. But if someone says "what a stupid choice you made choosing that pickguard", then I view that as a personal attack, and I would give a warning. If these things happen, just let me know.

I think the people were doing most of this stuff that we don't want are no longer active.

Also, I think/hope we can be adults and get along and enjoy the topics discussed.

I for one try to not respond to a thread if I think I can't contribute with something positive or constructive for the group as a whole. For example, I don't like smooth jazz, but if that topic was posted frequently and people enjoy discussing it, I wouldn't keep jumping in and telling everyone how much I hate smooth jazz.