Thread: Used Korean Hamer Vector

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Used Korean Hamer Vector

Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    See if the owner will take $275. Based on the thread you linked to, $350 is not really a superb bargain, particularly if the wiring is suspect and it has been modified. The pickups may be a good deal, but I wouldn't jack up the price you're willing to pay unless they are the exact pickups you would put in.
    Actually, the Screamin' Demon is the George Lynch pickup. Naturally I'm drawn towards that. I had one in my old Floyd Rose Discovery guitar. The Pearly Gates seems like it would be a nice compliment. They also would seem to be different enough from my Jackson's JB/Jazz pickups to make it worthwhile.

Does an almost 45 year old man buying a flying V just scream "Mid-life crisis"?
    Axen: Jackson DK2M, Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster, Reverend Warhawk 390, Taylor 914ce, ESP LTD Surveyor-414
    Amphen: Jet City JCA22H and JCA12S cab, Carvin X-60 combo, Acoustic B20
    Effecten: "Thesis 96" Overdrive/Boost (aka DVM OD2), Hardwire DL-8 Digital Delay/Looper, DigiTech Polara Reverb, DigiTech EX-7 Expression Factory and CF-7 Chorus Factory, Danelectro CF-1 Cool Cat Fuzz
    "I wish Imagine Dragons would be stuck in an Arcade Fire for an entire Vampire Weekend."--Brian Posehn

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by marnold View Post
    Does an almost 45 year old man buying a flying V just scream "Mid-life crisis"?
    Nah... We are just getting started marnold!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cebreez View Post
    Nah... We are just getting started marnold!
    Let me amend that comment! A new Porsche is a mid-life crisis. A flying V guitar is just sheer unbridled optimism! And I "LIKE IT"!!