Quote Originally Posted by piebaldpython View Post
LMAO.....LOL.....hahahaha.......OMG, too funny. Krash, it's like you became 16 again and had to meet the DAD before taking his daughter out. Still, it must have made you a smidge nervous as you're on stage and the kids are out in the crowd and you can't protect them from Everything that happens in the world.

Which is why YOU have to get one of these lap steels.......as it can easily double as an excellent "attitude adjuster" at a moment's notice.......plus, once you pull it out of it's gig-bag, you're sure to get tons of OOHS and AAHS and questions galore.

http://www.ioffer.com/i/fouke_indust...?source=widget
Haha, actually we went with all-black guitars on Saturday, 'cause that's how we roll.

In my rack in foreground, back to front: Mitch's Gibson SG, my Frankentele with the minihumbucker in the neck slot, Peavey T-60, and Gibson Les Paul Special:

The T-60 has got plenty of heft and could take out just about anything in it's path (despite being a lighter poplar one, due to the solid color finish), but the Frankentele would be an even better candidate as it's the beaterest (playable) gitbox in the stable: