Thread: Show us your amp(h)s!

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FrankenFretter View Post
    Did you just get sick of waiting for the other Hartke? What's the story on that?
    Yeah, after a month of waiting I gave up. BassNW had this used Berg cabinet in for a similar price to the Hartke. Bergs are usually well out of my pice range, being boutique and all. The guy at BassNW didn't want to make the exchange for a used cab and insisted that they could only apply my credit to a new cab. I said "fine, I want my money back then since Hartke can't deliver the product in a timely manner." He called the owner and said that they'd make an exception this one time.

Seems like bull$*#) to me.

At any rate, I really like the new cab and it seems to pair well with the Hartke.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NWBasser View Post
    Yeah, after a month of waiting I gave up. BassNW had this used Berg cabinet in for a similar price to the Hartke. Bergs are usually well out of my pice range, being boutique and all. The guy at BassNW didn't want to make the exchange for a used cab and insisted that they could only apply my credit to a new cab. I said "fine, I want my money back then since Hartke can't deliver the product in a timely manner." He called the owner and said that they'd make an exception this one time.

Seems like bull$*#) to me.

At any rate, I really like the new cab and it seems to pair well with the Hartke.
    Sounds like a crock to me, too. Glad they "made an exception", and that you like the new one.
    -Sean
    Guitars: Lots.
    Amphs: More than last year.
    Pedals: Many, although I go straight from guitar to amp more often lately.