Thread: NGD электрическая гитара Aelita

Hybrid View

W. Branch of Susquehanna River, Pennsylvania
    Post Thanks / Like

It's a little metaphysical, but the guitar sort of reminds me of Arnold Swartzenegger playing Ivan Danko in the '88 movie, "Red Heat". There is just something about the whole vibe there. Very decked out and strong, but somehow clunky at the same time.

As far as the guitar goes at face value, it could be very cool to mess around with. I hope it turns out great.

The Soviets made a motorcycle called a "Ural". It has six or eight horse power - something like that. They might even still make them. I think it was a "people's" vehicle; very unreliable and almost impossible to get parts. It was an odd contraption compared to a contemporary Jap sport bike. Oh, they do still make them and they are probably about thirty, maybe forty horsepower, and are higher compression; but don't look too bad.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Duffy View Post
    It's a little metaphysical, but the guitar sort of reminds me of Arnold Swartzenegger playing Ivan Danko in the '88 movie, "Red Heat". There is just something about the whole vibe there. Very decked out and strong, but somehow clunky at the same time.

As far as the guitar goes at face value, it could be very cool to mess around with. I hope it turns out great.

The Soviets made a motorcycle called a "Ural". It has six or eight horse power - something like that. They might even still make them. I think it was a "people's" vehicle; very unreliable and almost impossible to get parts. It was an odd contraption compared to a contemporary Jap sport bike. Oh, they do still make them and they are probably about thirty, maybe forty horsepower, and are higher compression; but don't look too bad.
    They also come with sidecars and 2 wheel drive. If I remember correctly they were copies of pre "Great Patriotic War" (WW 2 to most of us) BMW's
    Guitars: '06 Les Paul Classic Goldtop, '07 SG classic, '79 ES335TD Blond, '88 Telecaster, '08 Custom Shop Strat 57 NOS, Framus '69 Goucho Acoustic, '72 Framus Caravelle hollow body, '09 Hagstrom Swede, '10 Ibanez AG95 and '69 Heit

Amps: Fender Blues Deluxe Tweed, Marshall JCM 900 50W full stack, Roland Cube 20XL and '69 Checkmate!

Pedals: (all DVM) Tremolo, "Rabid Rodent" distortion, "Zonkin Yellow Screamer" OD/Boost, "Gee Ain't That Swell" volume swell, and "Mega Muff" fuzz