Thread: So now I've played with 2 of the Big 3 of GNV's punk rock icons

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Heh. A friend of mine got to be on a bill with Exodus last year. Kinda the same thing, only metal. He was very proud of the fact that the sound man asked him to turn down. :-)
    Axen: Jackson DK2M, Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster, Reverend Warhawk 390, Taylor 914ce, ESP LTD Surveyor-414
    Amphen: Jet City JCA22H and JCA12S cab, Carvin X-60 combo, Acoustic B20
    Effecten: "Thesis 96" Overdrive/Boost (aka DVM OD2), Hardwire DL-8 Digital Delay/Looper, DigiTech Polara Reverb, DigiTech EX-7 Expression Factory and CF-7 Chorus Factory, Danelectro CF-1 Cool Cat Fuzz
    "I wish Imagine Dragons would be stuck in an Arcade Fire for an entire Vampire Weekend."--Brian Posehn

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by marnold View Post
    Heh. A friend of mine got to be on a bill with Exodus last year. Kinda the same thing, only metal. He was very proud of the fact that the sound man asked him to turn down. :-)
    Very unlike Crash Pad, BPO is quite quiet. We all play through little practice amps and frequently are told to turn up, even mic'd. I think that's probably what the "problem" with my amp was. We soundchecked in a dead quiet room before the drummer's adrenaline had kicked in. Once the club was filled with people and the drummer was hitting harder, I just needed more oomph.