Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Current & Past "Hot Gear"

Thread: Current & Past "Hot Gear"

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Krashpad View Post
    Lastly, a bud lost this to a pawn a year or so ago, and it came back on the local market, also a Jr. Special, but with gloss finish and P-100 stacked buckers. I bought it so if he wants to re-buy it from me later he'll know where to find it.

I love the black LP Special.

Super cool points for buying and holding on to your friend's green LP. That's walking the walk!

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Tig View Post
    I love the black LP Special.

Super cool points for buying and holding on to your friend's green LP. That's walking the walk!
    Well, shoot, I went literally like 30 years before getting my first Les Paul, and iirc this was his first Les Paul, it was even signed to him on the back of the headstock (the guy who bought it took the sig off but the "ghost" image is still visible), so I know it has vibe and mojo for him. I started a new job this year making a bit more than previously, and plus some of my former clients have been giving me side work, so I could actually afford it, haha. And really it's a win-win, this is the only circumstance where I could get away with buying a second LP Special within a few months of already having bought a very similar guitar (especially since I already have a Hamer Special too), haha! And it's a cool guitar, played her Friday night!