Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
SVL'S Pedal Board Build

Thread: SVL'S Pedal Board Build

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tio Kimo View Post
    Velcro comes ungled, collects pet hair, causes you to lose rubber feet from pedals...but still. It allows for the inevitable what if...
    The standard hook and loop velcro gets funky. I'd suggest the industrial type that looks like tiny posts on both sides of the tape, like 3M Dual Lock.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sunvalleylaw View Post
    Maybe that type would be thick enough to avoid having to remove rubber feet.

Or here is a "how to" on the bicycle chain idea. http://jstrassburg.blogspot.com/2008...nja-style.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Tig View Post
    Yes, it is pretty thick once both sides are together. It wouldn't need too much since it is very strong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tig View Post
    Yes, it's thick enough to leave feet on? I like that material idea with or without that characteristic, but that'd be great.

I have a Gator board that is just a deck, covered 100% in the good old Hook n Loop. Super versatile, but I think this could work well also. Board size is perfect, handy "gig bag" for it, and it's small enough to keep me from getting any crazy ideas.

Any sourcing ideas for those of us without a McMaster account?

"It's never too late to be what you might have been" - Eliot

Guilars: '02 Heritage H-535 ASB; '04 Larrivée LV-03 w/Fishman Blend; '95 Washburn/Bourgeios D-55SW Cherokee
    Amphs: Boogie DC-2; DVM/BYOC Tweed Champlifier; Marshall AS50D
    Currently on Board: Ditto Looper; Boss TU-2; EB VP Jr; crybaby; DVM Spring Fever; DVM Mini Klone, Brena Effects Cali-Tremor tremolo; Strymon El Capistan